The Lousy Poet


One of my favorite pastimes is reading; and I love reading books on inspirations, quotes, fiction and non-fiction and poetry as well. I have come upon the lousy poet which is a blog owned by Rob who's living in Ontario, Canada. I found some interesting topics and bits of information like: WOTD- which stands for Word of The Day; LQTD- which means Literary Quote of the Day and a host of other things which made me read through more about the blog. Honestly, I rarely read blogs especially when at first glance I didn't like the layout and color combination; and what attracted me to read on, is the black and red color combination of the layout design (LOL!). Anyways, I'm wondering why the author named his blog "the lousy poet", when I didn't find his writings lousy: I was informed and entertained as I read through his blog. I would definitely visit this blog again; you should check it out, too.

Comments

Popular Posts