Language of Love



I visited Language of Love blogs today, and yes I have to admit that it so addicting to read the posts; since you wouldn't know what's going to be posted next. I have a lot of images which I like in any blog that I read. Nice thoughts which make anyone ponder on them; I especially like the thank you card which was posted on 11/15/08 with image of a girl and two puppies. One of the things that make bloggers love to know is that someone appreciates the posts that were written and I share the author of Language of Love blogs' feeling of gratitude that readers keep coming back to read. I also agree with the author of this blog about blogging and how blogging helps a busy person cope with stress and "spill out our thoughts". A lot of times, I could not find someone who would care to listen to what I have to say, or simply care how my day was; with blogging, I can "spill them out" as the author said. Truly, I also believe in sharing flower, gifts, language of love or just with simple word and expressing how you care and love someone would make a lot of difference.

Comments

Popular Posts